Hey bloggers..!!
Since this is my first blog so i thought why not share something about different genres of life and their respective first times.. But let me clarify first, this not only is my experience but a major part of this is what i have seen in the lives of people around me from my eyes..
When we come into this world for the first time, the first two words we learn to speak are 'maa' and 'paa' (in whatever order which varies from person to person).. And then, these two people are the first person(s) in our life (also the first couple we see and look up to).. From crawling and walking, laughing and talking to playing and studying and much more, we learn it from them.. We are being taught lessons which no school/college/university can think of even getting close to it - values, morals, principles and discipline to name a few.. That being the first things which we remember on our own as it need not be memorized.. When we get the first kiss from dad or mom hugs us for the first time, some of us reciprocate but a few just ignore it.. Then there comes the part which was most dreadful as a child and irrelevant being a grown up - the scolding and thrashing.. I have always felt that being in a joint family can avoid such encounters but at the same time i thought that it would be embarrassing also at times to get yourself into trouble and face the whole clan.. Its when you grow old then you realize that it was all for our own good.. Being a complete family person, I now look back and think that not only parents but everyone whose a part of your family (first family if you're married) is responsible for the person whom you are!!
Its time when we go to the temple of education as it is termed - school, first school.. Nobody, when its the first at least, look forward to attending them but later on it really becomes more of a necessity then a routine.. You enjoy being into different activities which only school can provide - the annual functions, sports day, etcetera.. From homework to lunch breaks to play time and the assemblies, everything has a charm.. The kind of discipline that you are under cannot be substituted by anything but school which is only for your betterment..
You walk under the first rain in the season, it has a beautiful aroma of wet earth and the sound of cricket, the umbrellas getting flown away by the wind, also the wind itself.. When the sun shines providing brightness in the dark and the rainbows all over sky, one feels like dancing in the tunes of God.. (sorry, this isn't my experience.. I am completely a winter person or for that matter summer over autumns)
When you enter college for the first time you are like a baby and this is realized by one when you interact with people not only from different lifestyle but also from different regions of the country.. you behave in a very disciplinary manner as you are right outta the boards and its strict rules.. but slowly you start feeling like you have that freedom and you can be the king of the world.. errr.... college! with this comes small moments like first bunk, first proxy and first hostel life(for most it is but mine was a different case having not experienced it till now). First hostel means do-what-you-want-to-do kind of stuff. You sleep whenever you want, go/don't go, take bath or skip it; nobody really is there to stop you.. (courtesy : friends) but at times life seems pretty harsh and you wish you had been bothered by someone who can call your own.. You learn a lot about life in these 3 or 4 years..
First birthday, uh-huh! Now this is something cute right.. I remember this day only through few pictures that were clicked.. I wish there had been some more of it.. Mumma made me a rabbit cake and i am sure it was one of the best one i have ever had till now.. It is also true that with every birthday passing by in succeeding years, the excitement level never goes down! haina?!?!
First Job is something that i can write about now! You feel immature and also your approach is very amateur-ish.. People expect a lot more from you than you've thought.. You ought to learn yourself and eliminate the idea of spoon-feeding.. People are harsh and you are asked 'to keep your personal and professional life different' which is more or less like a cliche but true.. You all of a sudden feel more responsible.. and trust me (for those who haven't yet experienced this) it has a feel-good-factor involved!
First Movie, as in when you’re a baby (with parents, obviously), with friends, cousins, partner or anyone special is real fun.. Cinema has always been a good break from the routine life (lately we have movies which break you and want you to be back into your day-to-day life)! My first movie ever was Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (courtesy : baby record book) and I had to see it again a few years back because all I did, then, was either sleep or cry or for that matter not let my parents watch it! Sorry folks! Personal Favs : DDLJ and Jab We Met (strictly in that order)..
First Salary still remains to be experienced yet I have started feeling richer with whatever minimum I will earn.. Its your money and you can buy whatever you want.. It got sunk in when I asked dad that I need to buy a couple of clothes and should I or should I not?? He replied as no one will say a thing to you now, you can, anytime! That’s when I was like okay..! But the satisfaction can be really comforting as you have worked your days to nights to days again like way too hard like a dud! But all of it is worth it, at least during the first job!!
First Friendship is the thing that everyone takes extra effort to keep it safe and unaffected with such nonsense that goes on this, now a material, world.. I consider myself lucky that I have my best friend, fortunately my oldest and first friend , is right there for me and constantly texts me on a day to day basis.. I would also like to share two of my other best friends who have been an integral part of my life over the time.. The essence of friendship remains acceptance and its beauty is that you can be hell bad in front of them and they wont complain (parents sometimes do that, right?!)..
Finally, First Blog is something which you write and write and edit and edit some more but you end up writing a loooooooooong one which can be boring to people and you expect that your family and friends should read it and appreciate your style of writing and believe me I know they will, in my case too.. *blush* I can be so mean, I swear!!
Anyways, I am extremely sorry for this one, promise will keep a quarter of the first’s, the next time I write and that will only if I get appreciated( you can take it as a you-have-to-like types).. Kidding guys!
Have Fun.. and sleep well after you read this..
Comments/Criticism/Compliments/Credits – Accepted!
Regards and Love
Saumya..
☺
With your words, a flashback was running in my mind... Good going dear.. Keep it up..
ReplyDeleteAnd do fulfill your promise that you made in this blog.. ;-)
Good job girl..Should have also mentioned about 'first love' ...another very special 'first'!
ReplyDeletehehee..btw, job me itni lukkhi hai kya k blogging chaalu kar di? :p
Hi Saumya...
ReplyDeletehave u.. really....?? I meannnn.......?!?!
so.., now let me add one more FIRST!!
The First xperience of a child growing and trying to open his repository of the true past!
wonderfully dn bachche.......!!!
u will dfntly hold the flag very high !!!!
vaise saumyaaaa... aisaa sab kuch tumne socha kaise, aur fir likh b diyaa.., bhai kamaal hai.
111
good one. thiz is the first blog i have read. so itz special too coz it waz good.
ReplyDeletewell we were classmate in weidner